MyWikis is searching for a customer experience specialist.
We are looking for a motivated customer experience specialist who will assist customers with how to use their wiki. Specific tasks may include:
- Assisting customers to complete a certain task they want to do on MediaWiki
- Creating video tutorials to walk customers through how to complete tasks on MediaWiki
- Reaching out to customers and teaching them how to make use of their wiki
We are hiring several qualified persons at this time.
You must have the following requirements in order to be considered for this job.
- Proficiency in English
- Demonstration of effective communication skills
- Either: proficiency in using MediaWiki OR the ability to quickly learn how to use MediaWiki
- Willingness to assist others
In order to determine fit within our current company, you will be called and we will have a discussion to determine whether you're fit for the job.
Our starting salary is $150/month. We offer plenty of room for salary increases as your experience increases, as well as opportunity for advancement within the company.
Why work for MyWikis?
- Flexible hours! Work whenever you want, wherever you want. It's a self-paced job; you get to control when you do your work.
The best part? You get to do this all from the comfort of wherever you want to work!
- We're rapidly growing! Therefore, we will need additional staff members. Opportunities in our company will be increasing, and in the long run, we hope to soon expand
further than our current size.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company. Since our company is quite small, you will have the chance to advance once our company hires more employees.
Applying for this job
Please create a ticket on the MyWikis Client Panel for more information.
Please write your message in English. You may go ahead and attach a résumé or CV (curriculum
vitæ). We will offer you the job if we feel you are best suited for MyWikis.